* Nikitha Hospital is a 60 bed hospital located in the " beautiful hillside locality-- Seethammadhara ", in Visakhapatnam. It provides healthcare services in: Obstetrics & Gynaecology, General surgery, Laparoscopic surgery, Orthopaedic surgery, Urology and other allied surgical & medical faculties.
* It is situated just beside the main road, at Seethammadhara junction:
--about 20 metres before Seetharama Raju statue and --about 200 metres from EENADU office (Telugu paper main office) towards the hill. It is on the same side of the road as that of EENADU. * Situated, just beside the hospital, is State Bank Of India (SBI)- Seethammadhara branch.
The hospital is situated in four floors:
*Ground floor:--Reception, Billing, Administrative office.
--Casualty / Emergency Room ( 4 beds) --Laboratory : Biochemistry, Haematology, ECG, Ultrasound scan
First floor: --X-Ray (Fixed / Mobile)
--ICU (4beds), Stepdown facility(4 beds) with central oxygen
--Private single rooms (6)
* Second floor--Fully airconditioned Operation theatre & Postop complex, with central oxygen and nitrous supply.
--Two fully equipped major operation theatres (AOT, BOT) --One emergency operation theatre.(EOT) --Four bed post-operative facility (SICU -- 4 beds)) --Labour room. --Sterilization room (EO gas sterilizer, Autoclave sterilizer)
* Third floor: --Patient rooms with central oxygen supply.
--28 sharing beds
* Fourth floor --Half for patient rooms: Non-A/C private sharing rooms (9 beds).
--Consultant Surgeon & Obstetrician-Gynaecologist stay in the same floor and
hence will be available round the clock.